No!!!!!My baby threw up in my Chanel bag!

oh thank goodness your son is alright!!! LOL kids are so naughty! now i hope your bag eventually will be able to return to its original scent & cleanliness level (i.e. no baby puke) =)

Something to look forward to is this: My son is 5 and now is protective of my bags, he yells, watch the chanel, or its Louis.........when someone looks like they are gonna do some damage! LOL

You guys are soo sweet! It is so nice to have such understanding people with great ideas, I am heading to Chanel in a few weeks to get some goodies, so I will send it off then.

Glad to hear the little guy has recovered. Would be a good time to begin teaching him what trash bins, waste baskets (with plastic bag liner) is a great place to heave. My once little guy took a plastic wand that was filled with stars and beat it on the seat of a Memphis chair thus denting the seat. Some people have handprints in plaster; I have dents in a work of art. Time does heal the angst. Objects can be fixed or replaces, but there's no replacing a child.

I think it's ok for you to be panic 'cause you love your bag. Your son is smart 'cause he throw inside the bag not on the leather. He should feel better after throwing out those bad stuffs. So, be panic and be relief :smile:

Oh no!:wtf: There is nothing in this world that will remove the smell. My suggestion is take it to Chanel and have the lining replaced.

I'm glad your son is better today.:yes: