No More Louis Vuitton (Whah)

DON"T SELLL!!!!!! PLEASSSEEEE!!! Besides don't you have some off days??? During this time you can go out with yer bf/hubby/friends/or alone so you can use yer LV bags then! awww....this is sooooo sad....*tear*

Don't sell them!
At the rate LV increases their prices it'll cost you double to buy them back later...and YOU WILL want them all back!!

Put them away for safe keeping. The great thing about LV is that it never goes out of style!

Congratulations from a fellow f/a. Don't sell your Louis Vuitton! Like acegirl said, sometimes you get lots of days off...I've had 8 consecutive days off and I wasn't even on vacation. Plus, I have layovers when I can go out and carry my purses.

first, congrats on completing your training!

dont sell your LVs. you can still use them when you're not working or when you're on vacation.

but if you really must, pls pm me your ebay id. bwahaha.

I wouldn't sell them. I'd buy a new one to celebrate your milestone (a black one). Even if you are a flight attendant for the rest of your life, you'd still find (or make) occasions to take them out and enjoy them! They will probably outlast you! ( If you really need the $$, at least don't sell them all - just one or two to tide you over...)

Congrats on the new career!