No More Louis Vuitton (Whah)

1. I graduated from Flight Attendant training last Friday. One of the requirements is a plain black bag. We cannot carry anything cutsey. Must be plain black leather, no buckles, etc.

I just couldn't find anything in LV so I had break down & purchase a coach.
    After all the flying I've been doing in just the last 24 hours I've realized I'm going to be too tired to change to an LV bag when I'm home. :sad:

I'm going to sell everything! (I'm not advertising here as a matter of fact, I'm not giving my eBay name).
    I just wanted to share my disappointment with a group of women who would understand.

I don't have time for LV anymore. (But I'm not giving up my sandals.) :biggrin:

I'm off to cry now

2. Oh no :sad: :sad: ..

Do you really have to sell them??

3. can't carry a black Epi?

Sorry!

4. That's terrible! No more Louis.

5. I can't see holding on to them. I also did 4 weeks of training for no pay so selling them might make up for that.

6. what about a black nomade? those look similar to the plain coach leathers. I feel for you! =)

7. Don't sell them. You'll have uses for them when you not working. Don't give up your LVs.

8. I checked into it. Has to be a certain size too.

9. Oh, I am so sorry to hear that!!!!! Well, if you do start selling them, leave a few just for fun!

10. ooh, that's sooo sad, can u keep it? you'll have holidays and days off right? i can't imagine if it happens to me :cry:

11. the men's Taiga line has luggage too. and they have it in black. the leather is exquisite :love:!

12. oh no, sorrie to hear this... may be u could keep a few bags for some non-work occasions?

13. Sorry to hear :sad:

14. aw no! don't sell it all! take a peek at other's suggestions!

15. I thought about that before I completed training & then I found out the company makes me use their luggage too. :censor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice