No longer waiting for a Cherry Spy

Wow...this one has been on my list of MUST haves for a while. They are sure hard to come by (probably better for my bank account!:true: )!!

Do they still make this color or will it have to be found on the pre-Loved market?

It's STUNNING!! Enjoy!!:balloon:

Thanks Kat, Josephine and lady*blue!:heart:

Lady*blue, they don't make these any more, so it's strictly digging in the pre-loved market. If I recall correctly, they never even released this color in the US. :cursing:

You may also try what Saich did with her green spy, which is custom order one from Fendi. But I don't know how readily Fendi will even accept those orders. And if they do, it comes at a sizeable premium over retail.

CONGRATS!!! teeehee.. im so glad it turned out sooo beauitful.. im sooo jealous...

teeeeheee... you know who to call if you dont want it any more...

After some great advice from Saich, I gave my cherry spy some serious spa treatments last night to rejuvenate her color. She still could use one more tall drink of moisturizer followed by a good rub down buffing to bring out the shine (which I haven't done yet). But already the color is much more red and vibrant and it's worth showing the progress. Enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1cherry 002.jpg
    1cherry 002.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 1cherry 006.jpg
    1cherry 006.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 1cherry 018.jpg
    1cherry 018.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 1cherry 003.jpg
    1cherry 003.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 53
Oh Deco, so so pleased, she is the most beautiful, sensational cherry spy, just how a cherry should be. Rich in colour really eye popping.....so glad this work for you.