No, I didn't say THE Borg!

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
I'm on my way to the airport shortly to pick up my Dad, and I was saying goodbye to my husband. He took a deep sniff, and said, "You smell nice, what are you wearing?". So I answered him distractedly, "24 Fauborg".
He said, "Twenty four of the borg?" and then in a faux-French accent said, "ze resistance, eeet eees futile!" :borg:

LOL!

Needless to say, I rarely wonder why I married this guy. He never fails to make me laugh!

oh and ps, he's aware of and has been to the Mothership, and if I'm not mistaken he actually bought me this bottle of 24 Fbg. Hee!

That's so funny! In the way of a coincidence, a co-worker asked me today if I wanted to go to the Star Trek convention in NJ with him (he added if my husband doesn't mind!) Should I bring my birkin?;)

Very funny! I actually dragged my DH to see that movie when it opened. He is not a Star Trek fan - when he balked, I did tell him that "Resistance is futile!".

Having seen other die-hard trekkies in movies and news, he now says that he is "lucky" that at least I do not wear any Star Trek clothing or try to speak to him in Klingon language!!! HAHA!