No Doubt Reunion

I just saw her concert last monday and she is soo gracious and sweet. She constantly thanked the fans through out her concert.

You Irvine people are so lucky that No Doubt performed together at the end! That's where they started, so it's the perfect place to reunite.

I just saw her concert last monday and she is soo gracious and sweet. She constantly thanked the fans through out her concert.

You Irvine people are so lucky that No Doubt performed together at the end! That's where they started, so it's the perfect place to reunite.

Yes, Gwen was very sweet and thankful to her fans. By the way, during the Irvine concert, she ran into the audience and sang an entire song with her fans surrounding her and her bodyguards! Maybe she did that also at her other concerts? It was really cool but I'm sure it made her bodyguards very nervous!

I was there, too!!! But No Doubt played four songs not three:Just a Girl, Spiderwebs, Sunday Morning, and one more that I can hear in my head but can't think of the title.

It was great!!! I thought Gwen was just going to do an encore of her own songs, but then No Doubt walked out and it was GREAT!!! They are definately not breaking up!!! In fact, Gwen seemed to have more fun with No Doubt than her own songs!!! Although, she was great with her own music and I loved her costumes!

LOL. I stopped into the restroom as we thought it was over. I missed the first song!... It was great! We were about 10 feet from her when she ran and sang in the audience. She's so amazing!

LOL. I stopped into the restroom as we thought it was over. I missed the first song!... It was great! We were about 10 feet from her when she ran and sang in the audience. She's so amazing!

Bummer that you missed the first encore song but that was really cool when Gwen ran into the audience to sing her song earlier!! That's neat that you were so close to her!!!

My DH and I were on the opposite side on the third tier. For some reason, everyone on our row kept leaving to go to the bathroom or get food! Very annoying!

Great concert!!

Yes, Gwen was very sweet and thankful to her fans. By the way, during the Irvine concert, she ran into the audience and sang an entire song with her fans surrounding her and her bodyguards! Maybe she did that also at her other concerts? It was really cool but I'm sure it made her bodyguards very nervous!

Yes, she ran out to the back of the amphitheatre and sang "Cool" for the people in the back.

^ I'm so excited about this! I was trying to get tickets but they were all bought up by people selling on ebay. :tdown: I checked ebay the morning they went on sale and there were maybe 4 listings. The next day, there were pages of tickets marked up 200%!

I bought No Doubt tiks for the Aug. 1 show in Irvine!! Can't wait!!! Although I got stuck in the 3rd tier for Verizon Ampitheater but at least the seats are in the exactly center stage. I would not want to be in the grass area. Too old for that!