No desire for more LV handbags....

i have 13 LVs + mono wallet, mc cles, pomme flat pouch, marshmallow 3 coil bracelet, and newest purchase being my damier azur mini accessories pochette i just bought yesterday. 6 of my latest items were purchased within the last three months :amazed: -- yes, since finding tpf. i caught the bug. i do use some more than others but i do try to rotate because i bought each of them for a reason. i wanted them, i love them, so i better use them. some are just more practical than others. i also bought a gucci pelham within the last three months too, and i also love it, butttt not as much as i love my LVs. sometimes i wish i had spent that money on something LV. but that purchase has taught me that unless i find something i absolutely cannot live without, whatever purse i buy better be LV because i just don't get as excited about non-LV purchases. and it never happens that i end up getting everything i want from LV -- i never get to that point, because they always end up coming out with more stuff that ends up being added to my list once i get half way down! lol.

i do sorta know what you mean though. i think right now i am content with mono bags. i still love mine and still love to carry them, but i may be done buying them until they come out with a design that i can't live without. except MC...i do still love the fun-ness of that line. when they come out with another one i love i will buy it. but right now i am quite content with my mono bags, and have started drooling more over damier, vernis, suhali and epi, surprisingly. i never once thought i would be an epi girl but it really is just such an elegant line.

i have 13 LVs + mono wallet, mc cles, pomme flat pouch, marshmallow 3 coil bracelet, and newest purchase being my damier azur mini accessories pochette i just bought yesterday. 6 of my latest items were purchased within the last three months :amazed: -- yes, since finding tpf. i caught the bug. i do use some more than others but i do try to rotate because i bought each of them for a reason. i wanted them, i love them, so i better use them. some are just more practical than others. i also bought a gucci pelham within the last three months too, and i also love it, butttt not as much as i love my LVs. sometimes i wish i had spent that money on something LV. but that purchase has taught me that unless i find something i absolutely cannot live without, whatever purse i buy better be LV because i just don't get as excited about non-LV purchases. and it never happens that i end up getting everything i want from LV -- i never get to that point, because they always end up coming out with more stuff that ends up being added to my list once i get half way down! lol.

i do sorta know what you mean though. i think right now i am content with mono bags. i still love mine and still love to carry them, but i may be done buying them until they come out with a design that i can't live without. except MC...i do still love the fun-ness of that line. when they come out with another one i love i will buy it. but right now i am quite content with my mono bags, and have started drooling more over damier, vernis, suhali and epi, surprisingly. i never once thought i would be an epi girl but it really is just such an elegant line.

What about Riveting? It's gorgeous. My friend just bought black lambskin. I totally felt in love with it immediately.

I know exactly how you feel~:yes:!! I was at LV yesterday, and my SA was so sweet and spend almost an hour bring out new bags for me to try on. But for the first time, I didn't want any. Still waiting for my fuschia neo speedy to arrive, then I'm DONE:wlae:!!!

that fuschia neo is killer! I don't believe ya pug,, just don't. I don't want anymore either, but just can't help myself...:graucho: :nuts: weren't you twalkin bout a mini lin speedy last week??? well, let me tell you how much I love mine...hahaha.... it's all temporary girl, temp or ary. hugs. you'll get more, I feel it in my bonz.

I know how you feel. At first, I was into Mono and Epi and then got tired. Went off to MJ for a long time, then to others.

But, now I'm back wtih a new love for Suhali leather - very pricey, but worth every penny! Plus, the Lockit is a very classic shape without too much hardware - just enough to keep the bag interesting.

Good luck!

i know what you mean. i dont even have a huge LV collection like most PF-ers but im starting to get tired with LV not because theyre ugly but because theyre is so much fake stuff out there. ive been leaning towards chanel nowadays but damier azur came out and now im back at it again!
juz like any addict we all go through withdrawals :noworry:

I can absolutely relate to your situation. As of now, whenever I go anywhere I don't carry any bags. I stuff everything into my coat pockets, and I think I'm in a phase where I think big handbags are a hassle to carry right now. My lazy phase lol. :yes: