NM SF Balenciaga Report w/ Pics

murasaki

Balenciaga Forever
Jan 7, 2006
Hi everyone!

I popped into the NM in SF and no SA or other people were around when I walked up to the Balenciaga section so I snapped some pics with my camera phone. Hopefully this will help anyone who is looking to buy any summer bags and/or get additional color references. The caramel work sitting behind the reddish orange twiggy might have been snapped up by now. When I came back down the handbag dept, someone was looking at it with the SA. They had hook bags and some other styles but I didn't take pics of those. Hope this helps someone!

Pic 1: reddish orange twiggy, caramel work (behind it)
Pic 2: Ink box, black city
Pic 3: Cornflower twiggy & work, black twiggy
Pic 4: Emerald work

nmsf01.jpgnmsf02.jpgnmsf03.jpgnmsf04.jpg

Wow great job! (your cell phone takes awesome pics)

The SF NM is where I fell in love with the cornflower city. I went around closing time, so it was all squished into one little shelf.. and I wanted to walk out with it so bad!!! hehe

hopefully in two weeks, that cornflower twiggy will be gone and in my hands!!! =D

NICE WORK! :P
This gets me more and more in love with the cornflower though... Oh no... Maybe I'll walk by one day after work... (though I want the city!! uhhh)

Thanks so much for going "deep cover" in NM. That is just too funny! The photos are great and the bags are stunning. I have the theme to Mission Impossible running thru my head now......... :smile:

your cell phone camera rocks and thanks for the pictures! I guess the red-orange twiggy is the rust color? I saw one in a hobo shape here in the HK bal store, but was unsure.. it was almost red.