NM marked down bbags even more......

After picking up my FB Matelasse from the NM sale ($1202) marked down from $1750:nuts:. I decided that I was going to exchange it for a different style. The SA tried convincing me to keep it because it was marked down again to $857 :tup:.... that blew my mind.. So I want to make sure that all my:heart: PF friends that purchased from the sale go back to NM and get an ajustment. It's a $350+ difference from Thurday's sale price. BTW, I came home with a beautiful FB Day:yahoo:.

Yeah!I got the same bag and I can't even believe the price!Isn't it awesome??:yahoo:It was so dramatic, I went to NM last Friday and I bought an ink twiggy?(I think,not sure yet.)which was not on sale,and this matelasse which was $1202. During the checkout, their computer system was down, so my SA(a super nice lady)told me she would charge me the next day and ship the bags to me for free, then I said ok... So yestrday morning, she called me to confirm the sale and told me the new price, I was so happy,and I think she's really nice!So now I'm just waiting for my bags.:wlae:

By the way, I didn't see many Bbags on sale, only matelasse also in brown and french blue colors, and a black or navy long shape zipper bag,that's it! And good luck on finding your new bags!:tup:

Sparkledust, my SA @ NM SF can help you! Her name is Kumi. Also, if she's not there, Tamiko or Alma are great as well! I saw a FB matelesse yesterday around 5pm. Also, there were about 6 larger brown ones and tons of whistle bags! Kumi checked the price on the FB for me, it was only $805!!!

Sparkledust, my SA @ NM SF can help you! Her name is Kumi. Also, if she's not there, Tamiko or Alma are great as well! I saw a FB matelesse yesterday around 5pm. Also, there were about 6 larger brown ones and tons of whistle bags! Kumi checked the price on the FB for me, it was only $805!!!

Do you know what style the large brown bags were? I've been looking for a Bowling bag (not mini)