NJ meet or NY?

IM IN!
I just went there yesterday..LOL....DESIGNINGSTYLE..I think we live close to each other..My commute times are the same as yours to each mall!LOL!
And yes..I have TWO shiba Inus..both boys..My babies....LOL..they are age 12 and 1.

Wow,:yahoo:there are a bunch of us "in" now.

So far we have luvkitakisses, Gabrielle, LVChanelFanatic, Jill, MissTrashe, Snibor, Luv2BuyBags and me, DesigningStyle!

This could be fun!

Now that we have a fun group pulled together, let's set a date :graucho: for Short Hills, yes? I will send a PM to the group prompting a response to our thread so we can pick a date that works for everyone.

Oh, and I should add it is not too late to join us! :party: If you are interested, simply add a post!

These days are workable for me:

Saturday, July 14
Sunday, July 15
Sunday, July 22
Monday, July 23
Tuesday, July 24
Saturday, July 28
Friday, August 10
Tuesday, August 14
Friday, August 17

I may be able to add more dates, but since I work, I would have to give a bit of notice to get the day off!

I'm flexible but i do just need some notice so my sitter can requset that day off her other job ahead.
I hope no one minds a LV near virgin. I will happily try not to drool over your bags and i will dress my speedy (mono) 30 up nice for the occasion (i'm mainly waiting for fall to use her lol) but so far all i have is the 30 i bought off elux and a 25 i bought used off craigslist that is 3 yrs old. I really want an Alma and a red epi noe or petite noe or maybe speedy or Alma in red...and a gazillion accesories LOL But i am on a tight budget all summer so may not be getting my next LV till my birthday in Feb. (thanks Dad)
So as long as you guys won;t laugh at me i would be thrilled to come talk endlessly about purses w/o ppl looking at me like i have 2 heads. (I do have a ton of Coaches and others...just new to LV) I can use the education too.
Oh and i may have just scored a really cute LE mc...it was a gift the lady is not sure the specifics but it looks like a pochette but a longer strap? Do Les have different straps etc? It is mc but with that eyeball or bullseye pattern i have seen on here.
I thought it was fake b/c the colors are so bright but she never used it but also the logos are cut in half near the edge of the bag..i thought lv does not do that??? And she does not see a date code? she sounds honest and even went down in price voluntarily when i asked if her mom could have been tricked as she said it was real and she said anything was possible but she thought it was real as mom pd a lot and got it at "a boutique" in short hills mall?? What do you guys think??? Thanks!!!

July 14th or 15th for me. But don't hold anything up for me if those dates don't work. August is tough cause I don't have a sitter.

I can also do September when kids in school.

short hills would be great. we can do the lv store on the second level then come down the NM. I have to say the people in the LV boutique at NM are nicer. The store has some SA's who are not so nice.

the summer may be hard for some because of vacations, what would be great is a YAY the kids are back in school get together too! LOL!!!