Nitro my Black Lab and a Beautiful Spy

1. [​IMG]

No need for words really.. is that not the cutest dog with his designer bag that you have ever seen?! :love: :love: :shame: :flowers: :heart: :biggrin:

P.S. He was scared of the bag and had to be coaxed with treats :roflmfao:

2. awwww megs that's soooo adorable :love:......i could never let my little menace anywhere near my bags, they'd be torn to shreds in minutes :huh:

3. LOL, awwwwwwwwww!

That is a FABULOUS combo Megs!:heart:
    I almost commented on it but didn't want to hi-jack someone else's thread!:amazed:

4. So cute! He IS looking a little bit nervous. Just adorable! Oh yeah, GREAT BAG!!!

5. He's a good dog.. would never bite or tear anything up- rather couldn't sit by the bag without his treat in my hand!

6. Oh, how cute!

7. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute i love labs. love the bag too!

8. What a gorgeous pair!

9. lol my puppy loves my bags, i think they smell very interesting to her. her little nose is always glued to them when i get a new one. she licked my teal balenciaga city, lol, but it's ok, i love her.

lol or maybe it's just that bag, i went to visit a friend the day before yesterday and her 4 month old lab puppy tried to eat the tassel on the front zipper. i yanked it out of her mouth, though, lol. she also tried to eat my hair and my flip flop (stole it off my foot!) while i was there, she was so cute and sweet!

your puppy is so cute, i love puppies...but nitro shouldn't feel like a wuss for being afraid of the bag, cassie mae is terrified of samsonite luggage.

10. Love the pooch and the bag! Seriously, I could just scoop that puppy up!! So adorable!

11. So cute! The both of them . :smile:

12. adorable dog ...
    that spy is gorgeous!!!

13. My 'puppy' as I call him is 8 years old!!! He still has a puppy face though!

14. That is so adorable!

15. I don't know which is better looking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice