Nitro my Black Lab and a Beautiful Spy

I love labs! I've had them my whole life mostly black but I've had a chocolate lab mix for 11 years. Such sweetie-pies! My husband dreads the day that our dog passes - not b/c he will be sad but b/c he knows I will be a mess. I always tell my kids that she was my first-born and they have to treat her w/ respect.

AAwwwww!!! Now I want a dog as well as a spy!!!!:love: Been trying to talk hubby into a dog for over a year but we have 4 cats and he says enough is enough!! Guess I'll be getting my choco spy first.....

What a sweet dog! Your bag is gorgeous. I love the idea of taking pics of pets w/bags. (My cat would never sit still for it, though) Thanks for sharing, Megs!

Ahhh! Nitro's so sweet and of course, the Spy's gorgeous! We have an 11 year old Golden Lab, called Harry, I inherited him from my mum. He's such a sweetie! :love:

I don't dare let him get anywhere near my bags; he's prone to very cute, but potentially, extremely destructive bouts of puppyish over-enthusiasm. Yes, he's still puppyish at times, even though he's 77 in human years!!! :amazed: :yes:

We have to try not to let him get too over-excited!!! :lol:

Nitro's Girlfriend Izzy shows her high maintenance side.....

148251852.jpg