Nicole Richie's Lipgloss/stick?

ooooh i bought it!!! :nuts:
1063557395_b8fe344827_o.jpg

I really loved Nicole's lipstick. I must have it! That reminds me of the Monica Lewinsky interview w/ Barbara Walters. Everyone was raving about Monica's lipstick. I went out and purchased it the following week. It was from Club Monaco.

^^I remember that. I fell victim to that. That lipstick was sold out and I ended up getting it off ebay from someone in Canada for $35. After, the rave died down, I was able to get it at Sephora for, I think $12. LOL

I got the Laura Mercier last week, its a nude color..but depending on your original lip color it might not come out so nude.

I have a tip though..... put a little bit of your face color powder on your lips before applying the lipstick. This will help the mask the color of your natural lips, so you get the complete effect of the lipstick.

I stopped in my local boutique today to buy Discretion and the SA told me that the LM rep had advised them that Discretion (among other shades) was being discontinued! Apparently new lots of new shades are coming out/are out now ...