Nicole Richie's Balenciaga collection..

here are a couple of other b-bags that are not shown in the collage. I know i've seen her with a beige/caramel-ish work too, can't find the picture though...

attachment.php

damask courier

attachment.php

calcaire city (??)

attachment.php

flat GGH clutch

Attachments

• 1nicolerichie.jpg
    1nicolerichie.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,861
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,238
  • nicole_richie_som_blondin_eller_brunett.jpg
    nicole_richie_som_blondin_eller_brunett.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 4,765
I've seen some comments about her yellow first being a fake because of the longer shoulder strap, but if it is the "mustard" yellow from '03 that season had a longer strap... don't know if that is what is throwing some observers.

^^ the bales on the strap looks off too. Still, I think this is the perfect yellow... I hope 2010 moutarde comes close to this one...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,182
Last edited:
Nicole really shows her love for Balenciaga because she carries them all the time. No matter how many bags she gets for free, if she don't wear them, they're useless. I think she's the Balenciaga Queen of Queens.

She does carry them wonderfully - which I think is the key to making a collection work. It isn't just about collecting and gathering, it's how one uses the bags.

I think she has a nice collection, but as someone else mentioned she doesnt seem to have many of the newer bags which I think would make her collection better. Also she needs some GH bags!

She does carry them wonderfully - which I think is the key to making a collection work. It isn't just about collecting and gathering, it's how one uses the bags.

Wise words, dear! I think Nicole Richie has a great collection with just a few misses (including the fakes of course) and she really carries them wonderfully.

Last edited:
I really don't get why she would carry a fake Bal:confused1::confused1::confused1: The white and yellow First are fakes, the other ones look good to me. The AG City is so gorgeous! But again, why would she carry a fake?? She has the money so this is a mystery...