nicole richie sunglassess

Apr 2, 2008
can anyone tell me where i can find these sunglasses? i know it's chanel but it's not on their site so probably a future season. i think mary-kate is also wearing the same ones. i really want 'em!

Attachments

• 040608_richie_200x400.jpg
    040608_richie_200x400.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 214
  • mary_kate_olsen2.jpg
    mary_kate_olsen2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 292
OMG I am still looking for an Authentic pair myself. But I will never spend $1600 on them, no matter how rare they are, afterall they will be out of style soon. The most I would spend on these is $650 because they started out at only $425. If anyone knows of a pair in a consignment shop anywhere let me know, I'm ok with spending only $350 too at consigment! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hmm i think im going to try and look at the optical shops around me in koreatown. hopefully koreans wouldnt like that kind of pair of chanels and have some lying around...

I actually thought of that in general calling optical shops and have called a few in my city months ago but apparently these glasses were only available at The boutiques of course lol, Saks and Neimans but that is all. I think now it's only ebay and consignment shops :sad: That is the only hope of ever finding them. ;)