Nicole Fires Rachel Zoe

Even if her "style" takes a turn for the worse, as long as she is starting to make smart decisions like this being healthy far outweighs landing on another best dressed list.

Zoe's done tons for Nicole, but she doesn't need her anymore it looks like. Not that I know too much about this but Nicole looks great and if Zoe is a negative influence, then she did well to fire her. Anyone see the gofugyourself entry on this? It's pretty nice.

Zoe has just issued the follow statement:
"There has been a lot of speculation as to the cause of my parting with client Nicole Richie. The tabloid reports have no merit. After trying to be a good friend to Nicole, we made a mutual decision to sever our working relationship. Changes are inevitable in any business relationship. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful life, I have been married for 10 years and have been a stylist for more than 15 years and am lucky to work with such a diverse group of women of all shapes and sizes that inspire me everyday. I have nothing but love for Nicole and wish her only health and happiness."

I think its very smart move on Nicole I think she finally being realistic & smart. I was always wondering how she dramatically lost weight and she is now 2 skinny but I'm glad she is trying to gain weight.

I'm glad she actually said she wants to surround herself with positive ppl. But im not sure if Paris Hilton fits in one of those categories...

Did anyone else see Nicole's myspace yesterday?! She's since removed it (her PR people probably turned green when she posted it), but she made up her own blind item about Rachel Zoe. I saw it on ONTD yesterday.

Subject: X-RAY

BLIND ITEM:
What 35 year old raisin face whispers her order of 3 peices of asparagus for dinner at Chateau everynight, and hides her deathly disorder by pointing the finger at me, and used her last paycheck I wrote her to pay for a publisist instead of a nutritionist?
HINT: Her nickname is lettucecup...

source: http://www.myspace.com/nicolerichie

LOL, Nicole's evil.

pagesix 12/2

Speak No Evil THE real reason Nicole Richie is pals again with Paris Hilton is because Hilton won't interfere with any bad habits she may have, friends say. A source who was there when the duo showed up arm-in-arm at the Volkswagen Concept party in L.A. the other night said Richie dumped her stylist Rachel Zoe because Zoe, Richie's former friend Mischa Barton "and a few others tried to stage an intervention and tell Nicole to get some help about her weight. Nicole was so hurt that she ran back to Paris and ditched those trying to intervene in her life."

Wow, so the truth comes out! I knew they didn't become friends again just because they miss each other......so now barton and richie are no longer friends huh? intresting

I think its very smart move on Nicole I think she finally being realistic & smart. I was always wondering how she dramatically lost weight and she is now 2 skinny but I'm glad she is trying to gain weight.

I'm glad she actually said she wants to surround herself with positive ppl. But im not sure if Paris Hilton fits in one of those categories...
very good point:yes: