nick&vanessa

I loved N&J together, but if they didn't think enough of their marriage to TRY, then why should I care:rolleyes: I thought marriage was for better or worst, not until things don't go my way?:yes: As far as N&V, I like them together but I think it's such a rebound relationshipship:graucho: I mean her and Derek Jeter are off and on constantly :yes: and poor Nick is still hung up on Jess.:crybaby:

MAKING A PASS

Nick Lachey shares a (passing) moment with gal pal Vanessa Minnillo while on MTV's TRL on Wednesday, where the singer premiered his video for his new single "I Can't Hate You Anymore." When co-host Minnillo told Lachey, "You're everywhere," he responded, "I'm everywhere!" before the duo broke out laughing.
vanessa_minnillo.jpg
nick_lachey2.jpg

nick&vanessa in LA

Attachments

• nicklacheyvanessaminillo.jpg
    nicklacheyvanessaminillo.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 262
  • nicklacheyvanessaminillo2.jpg
    nicklacheyvanessaminillo2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 168
  • nicklacheyvanessaminillo3.jpg
    nicklacheyvanessaminillo3.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 213
  • nicklacheyvanessaminillo4.jpg
    nicklacheyvanessaminillo4.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 219
  • nicklacheyvanessaminillo5.jpg
    nicklacheyvanessaminillo5.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 212
I dislike them as a couple, and she annoys me. Could be because I am a big fan of Jessica's & I think he could have taken some time before he jumped into another relationship. But, whatever, its not my life..lol.

Seems like a lot of fans are rooting for a Nick&Jessica reunion? =) From the last season of Newlyweds, I thought it was pretty obvious that she was annoyed with him. Am I the only one who noticed that?

Jessica dumped Nick herself, he has every right to move onto someone else now that their divorce's over. Some said that she might have regret divorcing him -- this wasn't her first time walking out on him. She said that she broke up with him (while they were dating) because she wanted to see what was out there. She then realized that other guys wanted more & wouldn't want to wait (until marriage like she did), NL respected her in that aspect; they got back together (after 9/11 incident). People don't get unlimited number of second chance in life, it's too late for regret now...

Do you think Jessica is upset because he moved on????

She wanted the divorce. If she wanted him she should have tried to work it out. I think this all falls back to her dad JOE
the manger from hell. He never liked Nick.
A good father wants a good man for his daughter
Joe is money hungry not a good father.
Saw a show stated he maked Millions per year from his daughters.

Okay. I finally found something to like about Vanessa. Her pink dress in the photos above. I don't think they look cute together at all. She always looks to be way more into him than he is into her.