Nice November 2022 Purchases Post Here

O M G!!!! What an amazing haul and what a great anniversary trip hun!! Major major congrats! Love all your new additions, especially the cute Métis east west, the elegant DZP and the cosy shawl!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::love::love::girlsigh: Enjoy them hun!:hbeat:
Thank you my dear bag twin!!!:heart:
Congrats on your amazing massive haul. All gorgeous pieces, and I don’t know where to start looking first. Happy birthday and happy anniversary! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Enjoy
Thank you my dear friend:heart:
After one year of contemplation, I finally pulled the trigger on the Odeon MM. It's my Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Birthday gift to myself. So happy I got her. I didn't receive holiday packaging, but it doesn't matter now.

And almost immediately, I filled it up with my goodies over the years.

Happy holidays folks! :biggrin: :smile: :smile:
View attachment 5660165
View attachment 5660167
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your beautiful bag! :flowers: :heart:

Yes, it does feel like denim, but not denim you would want to wear. It's a sturdier, thicker type of denim compared to today's denim for jeans. Maybe more like a jean jacket from the 80s? :lol: It's a good thing though- helps it keep the bag's structure and yes, I do think it will hold up well. I was a little nervous myself to buy it before even checking it out in person, but I love it and have no regrets/concerns. I had to look up jacquard- that just means that the LV logos/motifs are just woven into the denim, not printed on.
How are you liking the denim speedy? Any issues?

Reactions: AdidaB
No issues for me. While the denim is thick, it does not keep the same structure as a canvas Speedy when in use. I personally like the slouch, but I got an insert for it for when it is sitting in my closet. Nice to have an LV that is black/grey/silver hardware for a change.
Thank you. I have the NF and was debating about keeping the speedy ..I may have to try an insert but didn’t notice a huge slouch with my items in it….I do like the silver hardware with the black/gray versus the blue/gold speedy from before..

Reactions: AdidaB
After one year of contemplation, I finally pulled the trigger on the Odeon MM. It's my Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Birthday gift to myself. So happy I got her. I didn't receive holiday packaging, but it doesn't matter now.

View attachment 5660165
View attachment 5660167
I have the Odeon MM as well and just love mine! Yours is so beautifully accessorized with all the different patterns :love: Enjoy and best wishes for the happiest of birthdays!

View attachment 5660165
View attachment 5660167
Congratulations!!! It’s a great bag, very comfortable to wear

• Love
Reactions: Grande Latte
Shopped on my birthday in Vienna!
And then on my anniversary in Prague!
My birthday & 25th wedding anniversary haul. We were in Europe for 3 weeks so I went alittle crazy since the prices are better than the USA and our USD v. Euro is terrific and we can't forget the VAT refund!!! The multi pochette has never been on my radar. But I LOVE it! So many options with 2 straps & 2 bags (plus I have the black pochette metis strap & black seatbelt strap)
So I told DH I would include Christmas and probably Valentines day 2023! (I also hit the Longchamp boutique pretty hard as well) I've never shopped like this in my life!! I fit it all in one carry on!

View attachment 5658983View attachment 5658985View attachment 5658990View attachment 5658994View attachment 5658995View attachment 5658996

View attachment 5659009
What a haul! :loveeyes: Many congrats on your gorgeous items and Happy Birthday and Anniversary! I live in Vienna, I hope you enjoyed your stay here and in the rest of Europe :smile: