Nice magenta twiggy for a low BIN:

Please believe I am not trying to start anything. I apologize to you Jennifer it came across that way. I should have broken up the paragraphs to address the points individually. I believe your auction is beautiful and had I seen it in time, very well may have BIN even though Im not the fondest of the twiggy myself.

I posted the link to show the quoted person in my first response the trend of reselling. Quite honestly I found it rude to assume anybody was going to do anything with a purse they won when they probably have no facts to back it up. That's all. Maybe the word "sneaky" regarding the retraction possibility is what had me looking for a history of retractions on this ebayer.
Again, I apologize if I came across as a drama queen. Im a person who goes by facts in my life as well as profession. Was just stating the facts as I saw them and nothing more.

Good luck to you and your auction. Hopefully you will come out better with your BIN gone. :smile:

^^^

Oh no worries! :biggrin: It was probably wrong of me in the first place to say anything about a retraction. In my experiences on eBay, I've never had someone purposely erase the BIN then offer a lower price. It prompted me to think of a few other sneaky things they could do. Just not fair to everyone else and I think a lot of PFers like Kattie- before I even said anything- must have seen red flags pop up in their heads since that particular eBayer is quite popular with winning auctions. :shame:

the original bidder is wonderful - and a Balenciaga lover, I really agree with wanted -- lets not make assumptions about bidders/sellers please (including jdy)!

:smile:

wanted_cordova said:
Please believe I am not trying to start anything. I apologize to you Jennifer it came across that way. I should have broken up the paragraphs to address the points individually. I believe your auction is beautiful and had I seen it in time, very well may have BIN even though Im not the fondest of the twiggy myself.

I posted the link to show the quoted person in my first response the trend of reselling. Quite honestly I found it rude to assume anybody was going to do anything with a purse they won when they probably have no facts to back it up. That's all. Maybe the word "sneaky" regarding the retraction possibility is what had me looking for a history of retractions on this ebayer.
Again, I apologize if I came across as a drama queen. Im a person who goes by facts in my life as well as profession. Was just stating the facts as I saw them and nothing more.

Good luck to you and your auction. Hopefully you will come out better with your BIN gone. :smile:

wanted_cordova: I'm sorry you took my post in such a negative way! I only said that because 1. I know how much the ladies here LOVE the magenta color and I know that if any of them took it home, they would take care of it as any loving mom (heh) would do so.. and 2. I remember the original bidder to be quite a seller of b-bags (as well as other purses) and have a hunch that she would probably be re-selling it for a profit. Nothing wrong about it but I personally think it would be nicer if the purse would go to a home. (And in Jennifer's defense, like the other ladies have said, she was not buying b-bags left and right so she could raise a profit. She was merely trying out the different sizes before she chose the one that fit her best. So in that case, your assumptions were proven wrong.)

If you found my post rude, then that's fine but I was certainly not trying to be.. :cry:

jdy324 said:
Thanks everyone for the advice. I really want it to go to a PF member. A lot of people have contacted me with a BIN price however all the offers were about $100 from each other and I really didn't want to have to pick and choose one member over another since I know each one short would have gladly offered the extra $50 or $20, etc. It wasn't really a matter of the most that I could get, but more like difficultly of letting so many people down. I'm sure you guys can understand me on that. I figure it's much more fair to everyone if I just let the auction run. I'm crossing my fingers that a PF member wins it!!!

:yes: I agree completely. When I sell my Bbags I will only run it to its auctions end or add a buy it now, that way I wouldnt be hurting anyones feelings:smile: .Very smart thinking:idea: ;)