Nia Long

hillj15

Nov 17, 2019
0c2da4d17b799d1dd9fec32ce261c6a8.jpg

nia-long-bet-awards-2.jpg

nia-long-hairstyles-beautiful-nia-long-beauty-pinterest-of-nia-long-hairstyles.jpg

Every time I hear about Nia Long she always have this nasty accusations about her being a *****. Apparently she’s hard to work with hair and makeup and the directors. She held up Empire productions and The Best Man Holiday productions. Any one have more tea on Nia/Met her?

first of all, I don't know if there are that many members who have anything to say about this celeb (she isn't that famous as far as I know)

secondly, IDK if there are any other celebs who have threads dedicated to them for the purpose of disparaging the celeb

she is as famous as some of these actors in other threads! as far as it being created to talk bad about her - i would not be surprised. i like her and sanaa lathan - beautiful women and you don't hear alot about them because they seem to mind their own damn business!

Nia had just moved to Boston about two weeks ago ad Ime just told Nia because it was about to be in the media but Ime has known about the investigation that started during the summer. and they were house hunting too.

Last edited: