Nia Long

hillj15

Nov 17, 2019

Every time I hear about Nia Long she always have this nasty accusations about her being a *****. Apparently she’s hard to work with hair and makeup and the directors. She held up Empire productions and The Best Man Holiday productions. Any one have more tea on Nia/Met her?

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
Haha but I will take the bait. I loved her in Love Jones. Oldie but goodie.

hillj15

Nov 17, 2019
I have no opinion on Nia but starting a thread like this on a forum you're new to seems mean spirited. wonder what the motivation is
I could’ve swore this is an gossip site.. And Nia isn’t a saint either. This is why she never blew up like Halle Berry

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I could’ve swore this is an gossip site.. And Nia isn’t a saint either. This is why she never blew up like Halle Berry
first of all, I don't know if there are that many members who have anything to say about this celeb (she isn't that famous as far as I know)

secondly, IDK if there are any other celebs who have threads dedicated to them for the purpose of disparaging the celeb

Reactions: AnastasiaRuth

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
She was recently on NCIS LA for some episodes. I like her as an actress . I don’t know if she is difficult or not but seems like a hard working actress and she has been in popular movies.

Reactions: Joeli7

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
South
first of all, I don't know if there are that many members who have anything to say about this celeb (she isn't that famous as far as I know)

secondly, IDK if there are any other celebs who have threads dedicated to them for the purpose of disparaging the celeb

she is as famous as some of these actors in other threads! as far as it being created to talk bad about her - i would not be surprised. i like her and sanaa lathan - beautiful women and you don't hear alot about them because they seem to mind their own damn business!