NF MM mono : again I am stressing and hesitating ...

Yes color lines are nice :biggrin: but any transfer ?:?: I do not know.

I have the cherry interior and I love it. No color transfer so far and I use it often. Personally I love seeing the red, it's my favorite color so every time I open it up it makes me smile. If that is what you love go for it! This was my first neverfull, I never understood the hype until I started wearing it. You won't regret it!

I have the New Mono neverfull and have had 0 issues with it. You can sell the pochette on Yoogis or Fashionphile, it'll go fast! Good luck.

No no it is ok I am going to keep the pouch :biggrin: ; not a big deal ; do not want to have any troubles ; I am sure I could find how to use it ;)

Cool f you had Nothing wrong with the new NF mono :yahoo: I am really happy to hear all responses about that ; I was so afraid about that :P

Now just need to see at the store, after order online but I cannot try to see online how to put my initial:lol:s ; they are speaking about initiales + lines etc. Want only my initiales on it :lol:

Will see next week :okay:

I vote for new model from store. There is a thread under shopping which detailed how good the fake neverfulls are now. I wouldn't want to spend that much money, and assume my bag is authentic when it's not :sad:

I also wanted to buy my neverfull pre-loved but after some careful thinking, I realized that I would also question the authenticity of the bag, and I wouldn't be happy - so I purchased mine in store.

I have the cherry interior and I love it. No color transfer so far and I use it often. Personally I love seeing the red, it's my favorite color so every time I open it up it makes me smile. If that is what you love go for it! This was my first neverfull, I never understood the hype until I started wearing it. You won't regret it!

Yessss very happy to hear that :roflmfao: Red colour is not my favourite colour BUT with the Brown canvas red colour matches very nice as RB or Pivoine :biggrin:

I vote for new model from store. There is a thread under shopping which detailed how good the fake neverfulls are now. I wouldn't want to spend that much money, and assume my bag is authentic when it's not :sad:

I also wanted to buy my neverfull pre-loved but after some careful thinking, I realized that I would also question the authenticity of the bag, and I wouldn't be happy - so I purchased mine in store.

Yes you are totally right :okay:; I have read about this thread about all fakes neverfulls are now :sweatdrop:and I am scary about that too ; Now thanks to ladies here :ty:I know the quality is the same as the old model so I am going to buy the new model in store; better for me. I do not have any nerves for dealing for a second hand handbag ;)

I saw someone was carrying a fake mono Neverfull today, the canvas part hard to tell the difference (but probably can tell if side by side with the real one), but the leather trim is quite obviously to me because I had just purchased a new one from the store. The fake one has bloody red glazing and the straps although quite skinny but still not as skinny as the real one.

I saw fakes sometimes everywhere and I am really angry about that; people pay a lot for having a fake. I am not dealing anymore in the second market; did it for my pm agenda in amarante because old collection, not available now anf I am in love with! But mine bought in second hand is a real agenda pm. It was an agenda from a private sale for employers (50% off) and the lady who sold me did not tell me the problem about the "agenda barette" so I will do pay 50euro just to repare it when it will be all broken. So now, my family (or I) buy only new brand.

In France, the mother 'day is coming this week so maybe I am going to have a nice present :yahoo: from my little boys :hbeat::hbeat:

I haven't noticed a difference in the quality or materials used from the original NFs to the new ones. My original from when it first came out is a DE MM and new Mono GM. They seem very similar in quality to me. I have noticed a change in some other bags, for example I have an original totally in the Azur PM and then recently got one in Azur MM and the canvas is much thinner on new model for sure and it lost its structured look pretty quick.