Next SLG - help me!

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
Hello :angel:

I just want to purchase another SLG from Louis Vuitton.
But I can't decide! Can you help me?
I know I will get both someday both but I need a first one :biggrin:

So here is the selection:

1491054646409.jpeg

Or

IMG_3921.PNG

I don't have a pochette cles, so it is very functional or should I get the Bandeau. It protects the Bag and looks super cute.

What do you think? :smile:

Is the bandeau to wear or for a bag? What other slg's do you have?
For a bag! I don't know how I would wear it.. but maybe there is also a solution!:biggrin:

I have a Mini Pochette, Pochette NM and a Card holder.
And I will also get a cosmetic pouch!

If I would go for the Cles.. which one should I get, DE or Azur or Mono :confused1:

For a bag! I don't know how I would wear it.. but maybe there is also a solution!:biggrin:

I have a Mini Pochette, Pochette NM and a Card holder.
And I will also get a cosmetic pouch!

If I would go for the Cles.. which one should I get, DE or Azur or Mono :confused1:

I would go for the pouch to use with your card holder in one of your pochette's. As for the pattern, that depends on if you want to match if you already have mono or DE pattern pochettes.

Mono. If the DE had a red inside i would say pick that, pity some of the DE slg's don't have the red inside.
This is true! I also must say my mono pieces are looking quite good while the DE is getting really soft, but maybe it is just my imagination :confused1:
But I think I will go with the Mono one! Since my lovely Mini Pochette is also Mono. :love: