Next purchase: pave 5 motif bracelet or pave 10 motif necklace

Next purchase

• Total voters

deedeedor

O.G.
Dec 3, 2011
I have been debating which one to get as my next purchase:

1) wg pave 5 motif bracelet

Pro: Can be worn daily to stack with my existing Pave 5 motif. I can enjoy it right away and more frequently.

Con: I already have one.

2) WG pave 10 motif necklace

Pro: I dont have a 10 motif yet. Great style for a dress up occasions. One of the must have in my wish list.

Con: won’t be able to wear often. Especially during covid19. Cannot enjoy it a whole lot right now.

What do you ladies think?

Thank you for voting

i voted for 10 motif necklace! you can get an removable extender (doesnt have to be vca extender, just simple chain extender) so that you can wear it a little longer or wrap it around your wrist as bracelet -- with an extender, i can wrap it around my wrist 3 times

Wow! That’s a wonderful idea! I love it! So it wont be sitting in the safe waiting to be wear only on certain days!!!! Yay!

Reactions: floridamama
I was going to say hands down, the 10 motif! But..... you raise a good point about wearing it less now due to the way the world is. I think that’s worth considering and if another piece would bring more joy now and then you can get the 10 motif when life gets back to... well.... life.

Reactions: deedeedor
I was going to say hands down, the 10 motif! But..... you raise a good point about wearing it less now due to the way the world is. I think that’s worth considering and if another piece would bring more joy now and then you can get the 10 motif when life gets back to... well.... life.

Hahhahah right?

I dont even have an occasion i can go bling bling all in now. Hahaha

Otherwise 10motif anyday easy decision lol

Dear all, after taking in all the suggestions, and side track buying some other stuffs.... I am going to pull the trigger on 10 motifs. Connecting to the 5 motif to create a more casual look pr make it as a winter necklace sounds like a beautiful idea. Merry Christmas to me with the 10 motifs on the tree

I have been debating which one to get as my next purchase:

1) wg pave 5 motif bracelet

Pro: Can be worn daily to stack with my existing Pave 5 motif. I can enjoy it right away and more frequently.

Con: I already have one.

2) WG pave 10 motif necklace

Pro: I dont have a 10 motif yet. Great style for a dress up occasions. One of the must have in my wish list.

Con: won’t be able to wear often. Especially during covid19. Cannot enjoy it a whole lot right now.

What do you ladies think?

Thank you for voting
Hi there! I'd like to add the WG pave 5 motif bracelet as well and was wondering if your motifs flip often when you're wearing your bracelet. I don't like the backside without the diamonds showing so it would be an issue for me. Txs so much!

Reactions: deedeedor
Hi there! I'd like to add the WG pave 5 motif bracelet as well and was wondering if your motifs flip often when you're wearing your bracelet. I don't like the backside without the diamonds showing so it would be an issue for me. Txs so much!

Bracelet does not flip, as I have shorten it to a snug fit. Necklace does.

However, the backside is equally beautiful, it looks like a beautiful snowflake which i really like. I dont mind it flipping over at all.

Reactions: chromemilou
Bracelet does not flip, as I have shorten it to a snug fit. Necklace does.

However, the backside is equally beautiful, it looks like a beautiful snowflake which i really like. I dont mind it flipping over at all.
Thank you so much for getting back to me! Your response was very helpful. :smile: I’m surprised the necklace flips more since I would think it would like stationary on the neck.