Next purchase: pave 5 motif bracelet or pave 10 motif necklace

Next purchase

• Total voters

deedeedor

Dec 3, 2011
I have been debating which one to get as my next purchase:

1) wg pave 5 motif bracelet

Pro: Can be worn daily to stack with my existing Pave 5 motif. I can enjoy it right away and more frequently.

Con: I already have one.

2) WG pave 10 motif necklace

Pro: I dont have a 10 motif yet. Great style for a dress up occasions. One of the must have in my wish list.

Con: won’t be able to wear often. Especially during covid19. Cannot enjoy it a whole lot right now.

What do you ladies think?

Thank you for voting

deedeedor

Dec 3, 2011
i voted for 10 motif necklace! you can get an removable extender (doesnt have to be vca extender, just simple chain extender) so that you can wear it a little longer or wrap it around your wrist as bracelet -- with an extender, i can wrap it around my wrist 3 times
Wow! That’s a wonderful idea! I love it! So it wont be sitting in the safe waiting to be wear only on certain days!!!! Yay!

Reactions: floridamama

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
I was going to say hands down, the 10 motif! But..... you raise a good point about wearing it less now due to the way the world is. I think that’s worth considering and if another piece would bring more joy now and then you can get the 10 motif when life gets back to... well.... life.

Reactions: deedeedor

deedeedor

Dec 3, 2011
I was going to say hands down, the 10 motif! But..... you raise a good point about wearing it less now due to the way the world is. I think that’s worth considering and if another piece would bring more joy now and then you can get the 10 motif when life gets back to... well.... life.
Hahhahah right?

I dont even have an occasion i can go bling bling all in now. Hahaha

Otherwise 10motif anyday easy decision lol

deedeedor

Dec 3, 2011
Dear all, after taking in all the suggestions, and side track buying some other stuffs.... I am going to pull the trigger on 10 motifs. Connecting to the 5 motif to create a more casual look pr make it as a winter necklace sounds like a beautiful idea. Merry Christmas to me with the 10 motifs on the tree