Next purchase - advice would be appreciated

Hey Lady's,
So far i have a Chanel PST and a Chanel brooch to my very new collection. I will probably get my next Chanel for either my 20th/21st birthday. I would like some advise regarding what bag to go for next as i would like to do a lot of research before buying, I am

5ft 4
Slim but curvy (size 8 uk)
Dark haired but pale skin
Dark blue/green eyes

If you need a picture to help you help me then please visit my blog below and click the about me link just under my picture

Bronzi522

Sep 14, 2010
I would think a classic flap in m/l or jumbo would be in order. My first was a m/l black caviar with SHW. I next got a 226 in dark blue,which is beautiful.......

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Depending on how big your makeup bag is, a mini won't fit it. If your PST just meets your needs I would get a jumbo.

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
If PST fits all your stuff, then here's another vote for a m/l classic flap or a size 226 reissue. Any idea on the color you want?

Tadi1984

Nov 17, 2010
hi
I am about your size and I have a PST, classic jumbo
and recently I bought a reissue 226
and I almost carry the same things ! , a wallet, a make up case with kohl,blusher,small moisturizer, gloss, and a perfume, wet wipes, a small comb

and I was dissapointed with the reissue 226 :sad: , iy is too small for daily use
my jumbo could fit all of that, and it doesnt look big at all, and it looks like a nice large clutch if u tuck in the chain

and i dont recommend u a m/l , it would be tiny and frusturating :s

so , I hope that my post is helpful :smile: