Next purchase - advice would be appreciated

Indiarobyn

May 16, 2010
Hey Lady's,
So far i have a Chanel PST and a Chanel brooch to my very new collection. I will probably get my next Chanel for either my 20th/21st birthday. I would like some advise regarding what bag to go for next as i would like to do a lot of research before buying, I am

5ft 4
Slim but curvy (size 8 uk)
Dark haired but pale skin
Dark blue/green eyes

If you need a picture to help you help me then please visit my blog below and click the about me link just under my picture

Well i have been thinking it has to be between a mini and a medium classic flap ?
do you have any opinion's on what might be better for me ?
I usualy carry my iphone small make-up bag hair brush, purse that kind of stuff x

hi
I am about your size and I have a PST, classic jumbo
and recently I bought a reissue 226
and I almost carry the same things ! , a wallet, a make up case with kohl,blusher,small moisturizer, gloss, and a perfume, wet wipes, a small comb

and I was dissapointed with the reissue 226 :sad: , iy is too small for daily use
my jumbo could fit all of that, and it doesnt look big at all, and it looks like a nice large clutch if u tuck in the chain

and i dont recommend u a m/l , it would be tiny and frusturating :s

so , I hope that my post is helpful :smile:

I have a black pst and have noo idea what colour i love pink but perhaps that is a little unconventional ?

so m/l are to small to carry all the girly things i like to carry ?
A jumbo is sounding like a good option ! what are the prices these days ?