Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

It's possible. I know the international sites had bags that were no longer on the US site. Crosbys, Outlaw satchel, Nomad top handle also some of the old colorblock swaggers with chain. These are all showing up in this sale.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app
Looking at stock photos I keep wanting turquoise but when I saw swagger and Edie in person...way to bright for me. Crosby being smooth leather wonder if it's better. Wish 50 off.

Looking at stock photos I keep wanting turquoise but when I saw swagger and Edie in person...way to bright for me. Crosby being smooth leather wonder if it's better. Wish 50 off.
It doesn't look that bright online. You can always return it. 50% off would be nice. I was "just looking" and ended up with the mineral Outlaw. Total impulse and probably won't keep it. Initially something about the design creeped me out. Also the Rogue won me over at that time.

It doesn't look that bright online. You can always return it. 50% off would be nice. I was "just looking" and ended up with the mineral Outlaw. Total impulse and probably won't keep it. Initially something about the design creeped me out. Also the Rogue won me over at that time.

I'm so tempted to order that darn turquoise Crosby!!! Have a few hours to decide.
Wonder if they'll make it to SAS and when that is.....

I hope I get one, I may be fairly new but I have been a good customer this past quarter... Took a look in store tonight at the Edie 31 rivets in fatigue and the Edie 31 colorblock in stone and they were both calling my name (would get only one of those though) ...