Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

Check out the SAS on November 28th. Last time they included some of the 1941 bags. I bought a first generation black rogue but ended up returning it. I thought they were long gone, but found out they still had some. I bought it again in September with my F&F sale discount (40%). It came in perfect condition from JAX.

I think some of the older styles that aren't on their site anymore are sometimes eligible for discounts. That's how I got the black rogue.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

What does SAS stand for?

You must get it! I got it at the recent Macy's sale & love it. If you want pics, let me know.
Awesome!! I am so happy to hear that you love it. How much was the Macy's discount? I checked their website and it's still full priced. :sad: I may check my local Macy's this weekend and see if they can price match the 30% off if they have it in-stock.

Awesome!! I am so happy to hear that you love it. How much was the Macy's discount? I checked their website and it's still full priced. :sad: I may check my local Macy's this weekend and see if they can price match the 30% off if they have it in-stock.
I paid $240.
I had returned a bag they sent mevin the wrong color today & they indicated that their F&F sale starts early Dec & Coach would be included. However, abother Macy's SA said Coach would not be participating in their F&F event.
Let us know if you get it. If I do get another, I'll probably wait & get the lighter one. It'd be a great bag for summer

Is the 30% off going to be in stores today since it is online as well? I want to get the wild beasts wristlet but I don't want to pay for shipping and I also don't want to waste a trip to the mall if it's not on sale.

Is the 30% off going to be in stores today since it is online as well? I want to get the wild beasts wristlet but I don't want to pay for shipping and I also don't want to waste a trip to the mall if it's not on sale.
Do you have an SA you normally work with? I did a pre-sale on Tuesday and she put it through today. I didn't think it was going to be done until Saturday. It's coming from JAX so I assume it's considered an online order. It doesn't hurt to call and see if they'll honor the 30% today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

So I gave them a call and I don't think they are advertising the sale in store just yet but they said since I mentioned it they would honor it. I'll do a quick reveal as long as it fits my phone :smile:
I stopped in a store and the SA (who recognizes me) mentioned 30% off. There was one other customer in the store and she kind of leaned in and said it. But they would have honored it today.

I also heard that the Edie collection is going to be 50% off after Thanksgiving. Just as an FYI...SA thought both chain style and regular 31.