Next bag: Light Beige caviar GHW jumbo or 226 Reissue

If you don't have the reissue with GHW. Get it. To me its the most iconic of all yet very discreet. It's a must fir a chanel lover. I have a 227 reissue with GHW and M/L beige clair with GHW but if I have to choose I will choose the black reissue. But thats my personal preference. Good luck on choosing!

I personally like classic flap over reissue and would get a Beige Clair with GHW (I love mine and do not regret getting it.) However, I do not think that classic jumbo transforms from day to evening. To me, jumbo is day bag only and m/l is an evening bag size. However, my 226 reissue is a size that I feel can go either day or evening just like classic m/l. So if you are looking for a larger day bag go Classic Jumbo. If you want a day to evening smaller bag go classic m/l. If you want a day to evening slightly larger than m/l bag go reissue 226. I hope this helps. :smile:

Can you tell why? Aged Calfskin over caviar? Is reissue wear day to night? Thanks

It is just a personal preference for me. I like the look of aged calfskin on the reissue better than caviar on the reissuue. However, some people prefer the caviar. I have the beige claire caviar jumbo GHW and I love it! However, I feel like the black reissue GHW is the quintessential timeless classic. It does transition easily from day to night. It is probably my most favorite Chanel to date. HTH :biggrin:

If you don't have the reissue with GHW. Get it. To me its the most iconic of all yet very discreet. It's a must fir a chanel lover. I have a 227 reissue with GHW and M/L beige clair with GHW but if I have to choose I will choose the black reissue. But thats my personal preference. Good luck on choosing!

:tup: +1... Said it perfectly!

However, I do not think that classic jumbo transforms from day to evening. To me, jumbo is day bag only and m/l is an evening bag size. :smile:

I have a BC Jumbo and also feel it is too big for an evening - and it is quite heavy. A M/L is nicer for evening.

I am sure you will decide at least you know seem to be decided on GHW at least.