Next bag: Light Beige caviar GHW jumbo or 226 Reissue

goodbrand

Mar 16, 2012
Which one you like: light beige caviar GHW jumbo or 226 Reissue in black or beige GHW (or any hardware). I have M/L black caviar GHW flap, cert tote GHW, black lamb Boy WOC rhw, Red caviar Timeless Quilted WOC (not count in my new med Boy Red caviar RHW which I just sold to my niece , who drooled over my bag and kept calling me but has no lump sum $ to buy at the store, she'll pay for 6 installment payments and I gave her $200 off as an early Xmas gift. Now I need a new big bag to replace it (I don't want to have the same thing with my relatives)
I borrow pictures of reissue bag from http://www.spottedfashion.com/2012/03/04/chanel-reissue-flap-bag-reference-guide/

Attachments

Littleiris

Jun 2, 2014
Which one you like: light beige caviar GHW jumbo or 226 Reissue in black or beige GHW (or any hardware). I have black caviar GHW flap, cert tote GHW, black lamb Boy WOC rhw, Red caviar Timeless Quilted WOC (not count in my new med Boy Red caviar RHW which I just sold to my niece , who drooled over my bag and kept calling me but has no lump sum $ to buy at the store, she'll pay for 6 installment payments and I gave her $200 off as an early Xmas gift. Now I need a new big bag to replace it (I don't want to have the same thing with my relatives)
I borrow pictures of reissue bag from http://www.spottedfashion.com/2012/03/04/chanel-reissue-flap-bag-reference-guide/
I have a beige clair jumbo with SHW, and a black reissue GHW 226, I like them both, reissue is lighter for me, but jumbo is roomier...so depends on what your purpose is, I used black reissue for work during winter and beige one for work during summer

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Ban Island
I think you have enough red and black.

So I'd say beige reissue.

I saw a beige patent reissue with silver hw a month ago at BG and can't get it out of my mind. I feel patent beige is a good compliment of the silver hw.

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
Black Reissue GHW is the ultimate timeless classic IMO. It is effortless!! My second pick would be the beige Jumbo caviar GHW. I prefer the aged calfskin over caviar on the reissue. Good luck!

goodbrand

Mar 16, 2012
Black Reissue GHW is the ultimate timeless classic IMO. It is effortless!! My second pick would be the beige Jumbo caviar GHW. I prefer the aged calfskin over caviar on the reissue. Good luck!
Can you tell why? Aged Calfskin over caviar? Is reissue wear day to night? Thanks