Next bag: Help me choose!

I would def get a reissue, I get more use out of it because of how much it holds and how light it is than any other bag combined. Plus the chain dresses it up so you can use day to night-ish. You do have a lot of black bags and this was me a few years ago because I thought black went with everything and colored bags were harder to pair but then I started buying colored jumbos and realized they went with everything. Sorry for the long message - my vote is for the reissue but buy in a color! Grey would be stunning (I would die for this bag) but the metallic beige sounds pretty amazing too because it is so different from everything you have and is flashy but still wearable.

Your collection could use a bit of color so I would definitely go for the burgundy jumbo. It's still a classic style and a neutral enough color to pair with all formal/casual wear. Good luck choosing!

Neither. You have a lot of black and need a light color bag for summer and spring. Contrary to some who believe that "black goes with everything", it really does not go with light or bright summer clothes. If you only had one black Chanel, it's ok to wear all year but you have several Chanels so why keep buying "safe" black? This is about fashion and honestly, wearing a black bag with light summer clothes is not a chic fashionable look.

How about beige Claire? It's gorgeous. I would not buy yet another black or dark bag. I would get Beige Claire, white or some bright or light color for warm weather.

Just my two cents.

Last edited: