Next bag: Help me choose!

Aug 13, 2010
Golden State
Currently I have a black jumbo, a black GST, a black cerf tote, a seasonal flap bag from Chanel. I'm getting a new Chanel next week so I went to the store today. I can't decide between the new fall color, a burgundy SHW Jumbo flap with a slight raisin tone in it or the 226 black reissue RHW.

Nowadays I mostly have semi-business attire (dresses or skirts). Casual on weekends (jeans or layering with leggings).

Really need your opinions here, thanks! ;)

Nov 19, 2006
You have soo much in black lol. I would get the burgundy no question! It is s great color to wear all year long. That color will look amazing with everything. Come on girl go for it! =)

Aug 13, 2010
Golden State
You have soo much in black lol. I would get the burgundy no question! It is s great color to wear all year long. That color will look amazing with everything. Come on girl go for it! =)
I know right? :P The problem is I also already own a jumbo, and I don't have any reissue in my collection. So my dilemma: another black bag or another jumbo :sad:

Nov 19, 2006
Forgot to mention my seasonal flap color is dark red. Not burgundy red though.
ahh! that changes my opinion then. haha I love the look of the 226 black reissue RHW!!
it would be nice to have different bags right? 2 jumbos might be overkill.:P sorry to change my mind but the new info did it for me haha :biggrin:

Aug 13, 2010
Golden State
ahh! that changes my opinion then. haha I love the look of the 226 black reissue RHW!!
it would be nice to have different bags right? 2 jumbos might be overkill.:P sorry to change my mind but the new info did it for me haha :biggrin:
Thanks sweetie, I'm leaning towards the reissue too and your opinion gave me a peace of mind.:smile:

Patrapan

PLoY_PaTTy
May 14, 2012
Philadelphia
www.facebook.com
Currently I have a black jumbo, a black GST, a black cerf tote, a seasonal flap bag from Chanel. I'm getting a new Chanel next week so I went to the store today. I can't decide between the new fall color, a burgundy SHW Jumbo flap with a slight raisin tone in it or the 226 black reissue RHW.

Nowadays I mostly have semi-business attire (dresses or skirts). Casual on weekends (jeans or layering with leggings).

Really need your opinions here, thanks! ;)
Black reissue, you can get it anytime. Go for Jumbo burgundy!!!:smile: