Newsweek asks, "Why is Katherine Heigl So Annoying?"

There are a lot of others working 16 hour plus hours on those film sets of hers who don't make nearly what she does. I can't stand her and she comes across as an ungrateful snit.

I can't even stand to watch the commercials for her stupid, inane movies.

I'm so glad the OP started this thread. :biggrin: My co-worker thought I was crazy because I disliked her so much. But, everything I read/hear about this chick makes her sound like such a nasty bitter shrew. She totally seems like one of those people that arent happy unless they're b***hing about something. KH needs to get over herself big time, before she burns all her bridges and finds herself a total has been who noone wants to work with. Bet, she'll be missing those 17 hour workdays then!

i've seen a couple of her movies and she's never bothered me. i guess i didn't realize that in interviews and stuff she comes off as a snob? is that what you guys are saying? guess i just won't watch/read the interviews and enjoy the movies.

The only thing I cannot stand about her is the way she sounds so completely ungrateful in her interviews. There are tons of young starlets who would die to be in a show as successful as Grey's Anatomy. She consistently bites the hand that feeds her. She did it to Grey's Anatomy in reference to the Emmy nominations; she did it to Knocked Up that pretty much got her known to an audience that is not familiar with Grey's Anatomy; and she is doing it to Grey's Anatomy again whining about her "awful" 17 hour work days. I am thinking, "Please." You get to play dress up and read lines with Patrick Dempsey and Mark Sloan -- I am not going to feel sorry for you that you get paid my yearly salary per episode while working with gorgeous men. I am certain that there are more beautiful, more talented actresses who may not be as lucky as Heigl who would work the 17 hour days and shut up about it.

I completely agree!

It's not like she spending those 17 hour "work" days in a coal mine, for Goodness sake. I know her meals are catered. I'll bet she has a personal assistant to run her errands. It's not like she has to go to the grocery store, dry cleaners and make dinner after she gets off work.

Like others have said...she needs to keep her mouth shut and count her many blessings!

She's very annoying, when that whole Isaiah Washington TR incident happened everyone else in the cast said it was sad, they wanted to move on, focus on the show and she was up on the red carpet blabbing and going on and on about, CAN'T STAND HER.

It seemed like she was TRs personal attorney more than an actress. She just comes across arrogant. It seems like she just wants attention all the time. I am sure she is a very nice human being and all. I am just not quite sure how to perceive her as an actress. There is something cute at first (sandra bullock) then sexy (Jolie) then annoying (her tooth).

I remember reading an interview she did a few yrs back (don't remember the publication though) I just remember thinking that I didn't like some of the comments that she had made and she came across as kind of *****y. Her movies don't really bother me so much, it's her persona off screen that annoys me. She is one of those people in Hollywood that has definitely let the fame go directly to her head.

Wow. And I thought I was probably the ONLY one who didn't like her! LOL! I can't stand this chick. She's a mediocre actor witih a big mouth and ego to match and they just keep throwing work her way.