News

Here's his official spiel:

In 1988 Ken joined his girlfriend on tour as a Rocker and this is the first time he has rooted blonde hair.
Jewel Secrets Ken also features this mold.

1986 Ken or
Rocker Head mold

My favourite part is when they say "most of the Ken Dolls have rooted hair"...it means something SO VERY different here where I live...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to point out that I think "Rocker Ken" looks like he's trying to be this particular rocker:

Attachments

• harry.jpg
    harry.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 27
Here's his official spiel:

In 1988 Ken joined his girlfriend on tour as a Rocker and this is the first time he has rooted blonde hair.
Jewel Secrets Ken also features this mold.

1986 Ken or
Rocker Head mold

My favourite part is when they say "most of the Ken Dolls have rooted hair"...it means something SO VERY different here where I live...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I dyslexic or do I have a dirty mind. When I'd read that about Ken yesterday, I didn't read Jewel Secrets, I read Secret Jewels and my eyes popped at the thought of an anatomically correct Ken...

Ooops.

Btw GF, I don't either new colour will particularly suit his colouring.

^ It's a deal, Avan.

Kate - you crack me up!

Wong...I'm on a mission to find out what his secret jewels are....he's been shy, thus far.

Hey - I get info on two new colours and no-one cares!! LMAO....then again, I suppose the REAL news is Led Zep Ken......he's a hottie!