News from Madrid and first modeling pictures..

THANKS everyone!!! :biggrin:

Thank you Antonia and everybody for your warm welcome!

Ladys, just get your boyfriends a LV gift and you'll have to share their love with his bags!! ;)

deluxeduck: I had indeed a great time! A little bit lonely, but still great! (if there were any TPF members in Madrid it would be waaaay funnyer!). Yes! I'm the proud owner of this white Maine Coon named Charly!! :yes:

Liberté: I've done some research and couldn't really find anything about those Croc pocket agendas... but I found a similar wallet! The LV agenda is waaay more "expensive looking", the leather is just perfect (with small square scales in the middle area fading to tiny round ones on the top and the bottom areas - I think the skin must be from a species of tiny crocs, because the agenda has the scales of the hole tummy, and not just the middle ones like the wallet in this picture). The interior was that of a normal pocket agenda, but with a gorgeous shinny (but soft) black leather (in the black version). I'm telling you, if I were ten years older I would buy that gorgeous thing for sure! But if now I can't even take care of suede, it would be a crime to have something in crocodile!! lol

And again THANKS to every single one of you!!! :biggrin::upsidedown:

Attachments

• ALLWALL_jp40.jpg
    ALLWALL_jp40.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 20
  • ALLWALLOPEN_jp40.jpg
    ALLWALLOPEN_jp40.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 19