Newest addition to my Chloe family! <3

Great bag. I swear "whiskey" and "orange" look the same to me. Maybe they look totally different IRL!

They are actually distinctly different. When I went to NM's I was carrying my whiskey. I compared it to a orange wallet they had and the orange color is orange while whiskey is more like a pumpkin you would find in a pumpkin patch. Whiskey is more rustic and vintage colored. To use another color as an example, a good way to describe it is to have the color yellow (like this smiley :flowers: ) being whiskey and a street crosswalk paint be orange. Orange is suppose to be an eye catcher.

Both are very beautiful though. I prefer the whiskey over orange.

^^ LG is right, two very different colors.

IMHO whiskey has a ton more depth of color to it.

It truly looks like a glass of fine whiskey!! LOL -- let's go compare now-- CHEERS! :drinkup:

beautiful bag you found. I have the satchel and the large shopper tote in whisky and I love them both. I was carrying mine when I went to Nordstrom where they had the orange, and although the orange is very pretty when you see it alone, put the whisky next to it and I really prefer the depth of the whisky.

oh Audrey!!! it's absoultely gorgeous and looks perfect in everyway! You are such a sweetheart that's why you got so lucky in finding the perfect Whiskey :love: How is chocolate doing? Probably needing some attention after lovely Craie and now divine Whiskey came along. Enjoy!! :smile: