Newest addition to my Chloe family! <3

1. After almost a month of searching, buying, and returning, I finally got the most beautiful whiskey paddy! :tender: She's smooshy, thick, and amazingly pebbled!! I'm so thankful to wonderful lady who brought us together. :love: I feel extremely lucky to have found her! So without further ado, here is the newest addition to my Chloe family!!

All photos taken in natural light without flash:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The first two are half stuffed and the last three are empty. :heart:

2. Ooh congrats Audrey..!! It looks absolutely gorgeous and you got one with perfect leather!:love: Whiskey is really beautiful and rich colour and your paddington collection is tdf..!!:flowers:

3. Ohhh, she's beautiful! You really did get one with amazing leather. How many do you have now?

Congrats and enjoy!

4. prettttty :love:

5. Gorgeous!

6. Ooo, craie and whiskey must look so lovely together!!! Family pics please :smile:

7. OOOOOOOOH congrats Audrey - welcome to the whiskey lovers club!!
    She's beautiful!:yahoo: :flowers:

8. Ok, I must ask....what camera do you own? Those photos have the BEST picture quality I have ever seen!!!

9. I am new to Chloe and checking out all the thread here and I have to say I LOVE this bag!!!:love: This is the most beautiful color and the leather looks devine!!!!!! Congrats!:yahoo:

Is it possible to find this color in a large size?

10. Thank you girls!! I LOVE her! :love::heart::love::heart: She's coming out with me all day today!! I'm so excited! :yahoo:

hmwe: I'm waiting on two more bags before I do a family pic! Actually waiting on three more but one isn't for me so it can't count... :shame: Maybe I should take a picture of her with Ms. Craie just for fun! They do look beautiful together!

Chicky
    : WOOHOO! I have membership now!!!

lordguinny: Ok, I have to admit, I love my camera.:tender: It's a professional SLR: Canon EOS-1D Mark II N. 8.2 megapixels with 8 fps. The only downside is it's weight. They make another camera with an astounding 16 megapixels but it's shooting speed is kinda slow (only 4 fps.) So I decided to go with the Mark II N and I couldn't be happier! :love:

Zacorey – I think the tote would look beautiful in that color! I know they make the Edith in whiskey but I'm not sure about larger paddingtons.

11. Congratulations Audrey! It is just beautiful!!!! I want to squeeze it!

12. Audrey - she's gorgeous! Congratulations! :yahoo:

13. Very nice addition - congrats!!

14. :nuts: WOWWW! it really does look pebbly! and the color is just so strong & amazing!!! it's such a contrast to craie! i would love to see fam pics too!! congrats girl!!! you def have a beauty in your possession! ;) :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice