Newcomers and "hazing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading the thread right now and I am just appalled... even more by the fact that some of these girls were having a grand old time!
"FOS"... what a nice word :yucky:

I think the comments did get a little out of hand.

I think that it was mostly what she said, not what she didn't do (post pics). Not everyone posts pics (although it may seem like it). The reason why everyone got suspicious was because of her exaggerated/dramatic comments, which prompted the "evidence seeking".

I'm a newbie and I think the LV subforum is a generally supportive and lovely atmosphere. I think the reactions to her were provoked by what seemed an insult to collective intelligence.

Bchleo....I just read the thread and I'm sorry but weren't you one of the main ones instigating things???

Now here you are trying to justify the motivations behind the hazing as if we are supposed to sit here and agree with things.

You were one of the main ones instigating the whole deal, so save your explanations for your fellow instigators. I just read the entire thread and while your posts were minimal compared to others, you certainly participated and ought to be banned from tPF ASAP, along with the other cronies!!

Furthermore, I could give a rat's a** if I meet that fate myself for stating what most are probably thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think only one person became suspicious and like children, others, including you Bchleo, felt the need to conform to what was sheer bullying!

Bchleo....I just read the thread and I'm sorry but weren't you one of the main ones instigating things???
You are the only one "instigating" or trying to start crap with your baiting and disrespectful comments. We all have the right to express our opinions, short of disrespecting each other or namecalling. I didn't do either of that in this thread or that one, but you cannot say the same thing. I can proudly say take the moral high ground when I will manage to respond without using your childish language, and post something that I meant to include in my earlier post.

Please people, don't use this thread as an opportunity to bash members or the community as a whole. Look at the threads in this forum atm. Pages of people helping each other get limited stock on eLux, congratulating/complimenting people on purchases of something or another and giving each other helpful advice on purchases.

Now here you are trying to justify the motivations behind the hazing as if we are supposed to sit here and agree with things.

You were one of the main ones instigating the whole deal, so save your explanations for your fellow instigators. I just read the entire thread and while your posts were minimal compared to others, you certainly participated and ought to be banned from tPF ASAP, along with the other cronies!!

Furthermore, I could give a rat's a** if I meet that fate myself for stating what most are probably thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think only one person became suspicious and like children, others, including you Bchleo, felt the need to conform to what was sheer bullying!

Yeah I just read her post and OMG. She is trying to say that bullying is Ok as long as there is a reason for it? I mean :wtf: .

You know the Balenciaga forum is on restriction right now and if you keep arguing like this it will only put restrictions on the LV forum.

I think everyone needs to get their act together. This is a PURSE forum, not WWE. Let's just get our priorities together.

This is disheartening. I hope this thread will be a reminder in the future to be nice to the new gals and guys here. Remember, owning alot designer purses, having more knowledge of the purses, and having been on the forum longer does not make you any better than a newbie with some questions.

OMG glad i didn't see this thread, woulda upset me
the ladies in the Chanel forum where i hang out 95% of the time, are fantastic, warm, supportive, and i feel like we are friends.
am so sorry this happened to a PFer..............:sad:

Ok, I posted one time in that thread, and I'm sorry for that, but what is done is done, so no point for me to dwell more over that.

However, I think it's really sad what you guys are describing here about cliques and harassing members. I've been a member here for almost a year and all the time I've loved this forum for having very nice and knowledgeble people, so I find it really sad that people are talking about being harassed and shut out by cliques, because I really didn't think that happened here :sad: I really hope we can control this and keep the forum at the level of politeness and comfort that I love about it, and I'm sure those of us that participated in that thread will think again before we do this again - I sure will.

:flowers: to all of you :smile:

We are well aware that so many of you are great members- always trying to help and really welcoming. But the fact of the matter is, we saw something so far from welcoming that it really just made my stomach and heart sink. This is not the kind of behavior we want here, EVER.

Any new members is welcome to be here, to talk about bags, life, whatever- and is NEVER forced to share a picture. At one point, ALL of you were new members, and I think all of you would feel quite awful if you got 'welcomed' the way we saw more than 1 person get welcomed in the past 2 days.

If someone is a troll, it will come out soon enough- we do not need to poke and prod and police to try to make it come out. Trust me, people always show their true colors.

My hope is that this was situational and we will not need to have another thread like this again.

I hope so too Megs! I feel that the forum overall is a warm & loving place....and I've never personally experienced problems here in LV!
Let's keep this place what it is intended for....shallow obsessing over great handbags!

hi everyone!

I feel like I need to apologize too cuz somewhere along the middle I joined the dark side... I think I was the 1st to post and I was sincerely trying to help her out, but some things that she said seriously makes you wonder, ya know? Anyway, it's still no excuse, so I'm sorry if I hurt the OP's feelings or offended anyone else! :yes:

Peace!

PS: i guess this is also why I dont post pix all the time......:Push:

Status
Not open for further replies.