Newbie who just ordered :)

congrats on the new purchase... i used to live in an apartment and i just leave a post it note on my door with instructions if im expecting something from fedex. if im staying home, i just write "to fedex guy, please ring doorbell, im waiting for a package" i was on the 3rd floor so its not like some random kids would just ring the doorbell to annoy me. if i wont be home to receive the package, i call fedex with the tracking number and i let them know that i will be picking it up from their office, they are usually open till about 8 or 9 pm. i do this because there was a lady in the leasing office that gives me a hard time everytime a package is left for me.

You can leave a note outside your door specifically stating that YOU do not want anyone else signing for the package. You can also schedule to pick it up from the fed ex facility, or have it delivered to your place of work.

congrats on the new purchase... i used to live in an apartment and i just leave a post it note on my door with instructions if im expecting something from fedex. if im staying home, i just write "to fedex guy, please ring doorbell, im waiting for a package" i was on the 3rd floor so its not like some random kids would just ring the doorbell to annoy me. if i wont be home to receive the package, i call fedex with the tracking number and i let them know that i will be picking it up from their office, they are usually open till about 8 or 9 pm. i do this because there was a lady in the leasing office that gives me a hard time everytime a package is left for me.

Good Idea :yes: Yes, the ladies here are the same with me and i do not want them receiving any of my pkgs especially this one!!