New Zippy Coin Purse

I told the SA that I thought it was a PERFECT wallet, but that I didn't care for Monogram canvas AT ALL. :sweatdrop: He suggested that, since it's a new product, I could wait 6 months :wtf: to see if it might be released in another material. I told him: "I'll take this and see you in 6 months about another." :P

I told the SA that I thought it was a PERFECT wallet, but that I didn't care for Monogram canvas AT ALL. :sweatdrop: He suggested that, since it's a new product, I could wait 6 months :wtf: to see if it might be released in another material. I told him: "I'll take this and see you in 6 months about another." :P

Had trouble adding pics and I guess it's not possible to edit posts made from a different computer? In any event, here are some pix:

Noooooo!

This would be so perfect for me. Exactly the wallet size I need - I always thought LV wallets to be big and clunky, and the compact one I don't like since I have one with exactly that construction and I find it kind of annoying.

Just...hold...on..till...X-Mas...

This is very cute and I might consider getting this as my first LV wallet. I'm currently using a vernis agenda as a wallet, which works very well, but the price is pretty good on this zippy, I don't know it I can pass it up....

I really hope it come out in Azur or Veris (pink vernis!!!) though, I'd prefer those to the mono.