New York City, Monday!

Which One?

• MC Noe

• MC Speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aw, thanks you guys!

Ive been on tPF for way too long for all you guys know that the MC Speedy is my dream bag, haha.

Well, I am stuck in the airport right now, waiting for anoter 4 hours (7 PM) for my flight to NYC. ( I have been here since 6 AM)

Almost there you guys!

^ yes m'am.

someone please take me out of the airport, im getting so bored. i think me and brother already went through all the childish games (ring around the rosy) we used to play.

all im thinkin about is my modeling contract, and the big lv building on fifth.

^ delicious :heart:

I'm the one super excited for you!:yahoo: MC speedy will look perfect on you.

Good Luck on your modeling career.We're all so proud of you. Your asian beauty will definitely make it! (oh btw, I'm asian too which makes me more proud of you sophia!:heart: )

Relax,Have fun girl!

I'm the one super excited for you!:yahoo: MC speedy will look perfect on you.

Good Luck on your modeling career.We're all so proud of you. Your asian beauty will definitely make it! (oh btw, I'm asian too which makes me more proud of you sophia!:heart: )

Relax,Have fun girl!

Awww. Girl, you are too sweet. I love how I get so much encouragement here on tPF. Typically, coming from an asian family, me pursing a modeling career is not ideal for my parents and or the rest of my family, however, I am taking this chance, for you all know the saying, 'you only live once.'

&& Power to the asians. We need some strong representation of our ethnicity in the world, whoot whoot :yahoo:

Thank you so much, you have really been so kind and reassuring.

...we board in like 2 and a half hours. :graucho:

Love you guys!

Have fun in New York! Let us know what you decide on :yes:

PS- are you going to Taiwan this summer?

I dont know :crybaby:

It depends on the agency, right now they said its 99 percent sure im staying the whole summer in new york. i miss my family and the life back in taipei so much, im shedding a tear :crybaby: haha!

I dont know :crybaby:

It depends on the agency, right now they said its 99 percent sure im staying the whole summer in new york. i miss my family and the life back in taipei so much, im shedding a tear :crybaby: haha!

aw sweetie your time will go fast and then you can arrange to see your family, i hope?:sad: :flowers:
hang in there and do us proud as i know you will! bc you are uber:supacool: !!!