New Violet and Yellow Colors for Fall - How Bright is TOO Bright?

Posted by ******
attachment.php

Boy......I have to recoup the finances fast and get myself off purse ban. The new Rouge color looks like it might be a true red color, which I like a lot. I definately want a twiggy in the new yellow and a city in violet. VERY EXCITING!!!:yahoo:

Bright and loud is what I want from Balenciaga. If I am going to pay that much for a bag I want it to be DIFFERENT. I can get all the blacks, browns etc from other brands for much cheaper.

I'm confused. I don't see these colors on Atelier-naff's summer or fall swatch lists. Have I missed something?Which "other thread" discussed these colors?

In hgbag's original thread about the fall/winter 07 colors, ****** added after she posted the violet and jaune colors, that she heard back that these new colors would not be available in all the styles but are a part of a special fall fashion show....she said she would keep us updated! ;)

I think the yellow would look nice in a casual style like the day.

This is exactly the conclusion I arrived at this afternoon. Day would be very fun in that yellow.

Now I'm thinking Violet Mini Bowling and Juane Day. Or Juane Twiggy.

And I've decided that I should jump right in and try these...and if they're not for me, I'll sell them.

I'm starting to feel anxious :nuts: - I want the violet soooo bad in a bag, and the jaune in an accessory - and I'm afraid they will be GONE by the time I order - these are going to sell out QUICK!!!!!