New Version of 75th Anniversary Saddle Bag...For Science!

I checked in the plastic Coach bag that my bag came in and yes, my bag came with a dust bug. I went to check on Bloomingdale's site and the bags are gone. They only got the black and the saddle and all that is left is a web ID# if you google it. I called Bloomingdale's CS to see if they were going to get anymore and she said that they sold out of their allotment Coach sent them and it does not look like they are on order to get more. I mentioned that they said limited edition and she said "Ah, that is why I can't find it." Apparently these are indeed limited editions and Coach only set a certain quantity to each verified Coach retailer. She said if it does reappear on the site, it will most definitely be a returned bag. That clears up the are these really limited edition question. Glad I got one!!
Hmmmm, I guess my dust bag got left out since the purse was still factory-sealed in the plastic bag and wrapping. Oh well, I got a nice $30 credit for it!! My whiplash saddlebag came with a 1941 dust cover which is nice.

I hope they are truly limited editions; that is so cool. I noticed that Bloomies sold out of them during their sale and they totally disappeared from the website. I had to go to my order history to find the info on the bag.

Hmmmm, I guess my dust bag got left out since the purse was still factory-sealed in the plastic bag and wrapping. Oh well, I got a nice $30 credit for it!! My whiplash saddlebag came with a 1941 dust cover which is nice.

I hope they are truly limited editions; that is so cool. I noticed that Bloomies sold out of them during their sale and they totally disappeared from the website. I had to go to my order history to find the info on the bag.

You could pick up a Coach dust bag fairly cheap on ebay if you really want one for the saddlebag. The limited edition bags are still available at other stores if you know someone who wants one....as of yesterday Macy's had them available in 6 colors.

Reactions: mahalagirl
You could pick up a Coach dust bag fairly cheap on ebay if you really want one for the saddlebag. The limited edition bags are still available at other stores if you know someone who wants one....as of yesterday Macy's had them available in 6 colors.
Thanks, but I have literally dozens of spare Coach dust bags. :biggrin: I was mostly curious as to whether the Limited Edition bags have a special dust bag like the 1941 bags do. I know the LE bags are available in many department stores and from Zappos, but Bloomies had a 25% off sale. I'm sure the other stores will have similar sales at some point, though.

I think the stores where you could get them at a discount are selling out first. It is odd that Bloomingdales only had them in 2 colors while others have 6 options. They are definately nice bags. My dustbag was nothing special, just a normal white dustbag so you are not missing out on much.

I think the stores where you could get them at a discount are selling out first. It is odd that Bloomingdales only had them in 2 colors while others have 6 options. They are definately nice bags. My dustbag was nothing special, just a normal white dustbag so you are not missing out on much.
That makes sense; plus to me the classic colors are the most desirable anyway. (JMO, of course.) I have plenty of dustbags so the additional discount was a nice bonus.

Thanks, but I have literally dozens of spare Coach dust bags. :biggrin: I was mostly curious as to whether the Limited Edition bags have a special dust bag like the 1941 bags do. I know the LE bags are available in many department stores and from Zappos, but Bloomies had a 25% off sale. I'm sure the other stores will have similar sales at some point, though.

That's great, I also have a surplus of them. I really like the LE saddle bags AND the whipstitch saddle bags...but the depth of the whipstitch saddle bag is not large enough for me and I can't handle the inside zipper on the LE one. I had a Patricia's Legacy bag once and the zipper was always scratching the back of my hand. So I'll just have wistfully admire y'alls bags from afar. :drool:

I got my black leather tea rose charm today and it is SO CUTE on my black bag. :love: :loveeyes:

54f6695c-44a7-4002-be41-5d0f14ed7eeb_zpsvkh8a1bd.jpg