New Vernis Color!

I am in St Louis, where she saw it, I am sooo tempted to call and tell them I am coming to get it, if its for sale! Maybe its just display?

Girl, I think you should get it! I would love a zcp, cles, or possibly agenda in this color :graucho:

There's no way that color could be within my reach, and I not go for it. You're better than me :biggrin:

Me too! If someone saw it in the boutique, why isn't it online?
It seems to me they are a little behind on the site. Many of the sunglasses on the site's homepage aren't even listed in the accessories section.

Did y'all notice all the show bags (cleche and eden) are already gone? I'm glad I got both of mine right away!

I hope lv makes a violette..or a black!!..
LV has a lot of violet shoes in the S/S collection. The color is similar in value to the 2008 vernis violet except it has a little more blue in it. Check out the Catch Me! Wedge and the Wave Thong (a must have imo) on www.vuitton.com. I should note, though, that these shoes are not in the vernis leather; they are metallic, but a regular leather finish. There is also a violet sunglass style as I recall.

does anyone know how long amarante is going to be around for? i really want the alma pm in that colour but also want to wait for the new colour to come out before buying but at the same time, dont want to miss my chance with amarante.

are they going to discontinue amarante??? :nuts:

I wish we could really find out the truth about if they are d/c both Amarante AND Pomme. Ugh that frustrates me so much!!! I have rcd. so much conflicting info from both SA's and the 866 customer service line.

Last edited: