New Vernis Color!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA just told me a new color is coming out, a cross between pomme and amarante- almost a cranberry color!

2. Oh what a lovely combination. I can't wait to see it. I just bought the Alma MM Vernis in Orange Sunset. Such a beautiful color. i hope the Galactica comes back. Thanks for the info.

3. Oooh when is it coming out??

4. That sounds amazing! Definitely something to look forward too.

5. That is VERY exciting, I can't wait to see what it looks like! I wonder when it's coming out??

6. sounds beautiful...my SA hasn't said anything about that color..i was wondering why they weren't making as much Pomme...it's so beautiful

7. woah, sure sounds luscious.. Can't wait to see it IRL

8. sounds great, when is it coming out??? any pics???

9. OOH, that'd be awesome. I was just thinking about that yesterday because I recently bought a pair of cranberry shoes and thought that LV really needs this kind of color!
    If this info is true, I'd wager that it wouldn't be released until mid summer.

10. Cool I can't wait to see it!

11. Now that colour sounds perfect! :love:

12. How lovely!! Amarante and pomme are absolutely fabulous, what will this "cross color" be?

13. The color sounds pretty! Can't wait to see it!

14. Me either, she said lighter than the Amarante and darker than the pomme! And she didn't give me a date!

15. Sounds beautiful. I've been waiting for LV to make a darker red.