New TSV now up for order

I'm SO glad I found this board. The QVC D&B board really took a hit last year when so many folks left after being puffed.

Thanks for the TSV info. Not that I NEED it but love the colors. This winter has pulled me down and I crave color. I look forward to folks reviewing it here when they get it. I may just need to add it to my collection.

Have a great day, Ladies. It looks like I have to post 10 times to become a part of the purse forum community so hope you don't get sick of me. Looks like after that I'll be a full member.

Howdy and welcome to TPF! Many of us are the QVC "originals"; we headed over here after the Nazi board police got too stringent over there. (Not to mention the cat fights and general hatefulness of some of the Q forum participants.) Are you Catlover53 over there, too? I'm "SarahW" on the Q forum, but I very seldom post there any more.

I'm SO glad I found this board. The QVC D&B board really took a hit last year when so many folks left after being puffed.

Thanks for the TSV info. Not that I NEED it but love the colors. This winter has pulled me down and I crave color. I look forward to folks reviewing it here when they get it. I may just need to add it to my collection.

Have a great day, Ladies. It looks like I have to post 10 times to become a part of the purse forum community so hope you don't get sick of me. Looks like after that I'll be a full member.

And it's not just posting ten times - it's also being a member for five days. My longest five days ever!!! Lol.
And I got hooked on D&B through QVC but never knew about their board. It doesn't sound like I missed much. Lol.
:smile:

Speaking of the Q board, Sarah, what does FOS reject mean? Does it have to do with the other board?

:roflmfao: It's a Coach thing, DD. The Coach online outlet is called the "Factory Online Sale," so on the Coach board it's referred to as the FOS. Several months ago, Coach locked out a bunch of us with the subtle accusation that we are Ebay resellers due to the volume of our purchases and we are no longer allowed to buy from the FOS. I believe that MaryBel, Rebecca J, TLO, Crazy4Coach09, Hopi, and maybe ELBGRL were all locked out, too. (Along with dozens of other "Coachies.")

It was a huge bruhaha on the Coach board, since most of us are handbag ADDICTS but do NOT sell on Ebay. (I don't even buy on Ebay, lol.) I bought a lot of stuff from FOS, but um... isn't that the point of their business???

It infuriated me at first, but I've finally decided it's a good thing. It really has saved me a lot of money over the past few months. Some people have had their access reinstated, but I have never bothered to check. I figure if they don't want my money, Dooney or Minkoff or Spade or Kors certainly do. :lol:

ETA--I love your new avatar!! Such a cutie.

:roflmfao: It's a Coach thing, DD. The Coach online outlet is called the "Factory Online Sale," so on the Coach board it's referred to as the FOS. Several months ago, Coach locked out a bunch of us with the subtle accusation that we are Ebay resellers due to the volume of our purchases and we are no longer allowed to buy from the FOS. I believe that MaryBel, Rebecca J, TLO, Crazy4Coach09, Hopi, and maybe ELBGRL were all locked out, too. (Along with dozens of other "Coachies.")

It was a huge bruhaha on the Coach board, since most of us are handbag ADDICTS but do NOT sell on Ebay. (I don't even buy on Ebay, lol.) I bought a lot of stuff from FOS, but um... isn't that the point of their business???

It infuriated me at first, but I've finally decided it's a good thing. It really has saved me a lot of money over the past few months. Some people have had their access reinstated, but I have never bothered to check. I figure if they don't want my money, Dooney or Minkoff or Spade or Kors certainly do. :lol:

ETA--I love your new avatar!! Such a cutie.

That's my Bengal kitty, Romeo, when he was a kitten.

Well, my oh my! Coach sure did bark up the wrong trees on this one! I prefer Dooney leather over Coach anyway so... phooey on them. I ordered from the online outlet just once and the guy taking my order was rude and snotty.