New to the site - got Spy on Friday

There'd be this huge parcel with me peering over the top of it! LOL

I just had lunch and was amusing myself by looking at the mirror at the end of the secret tube. You can see what's behind you without anyone knowing you're looking! Excuse my ignorance but do you reckon that's one of the reasons why they called it the spy?

Will try to post pix of my little collection on Friday.

There'd be this huge parcel with me peering over the top of it! LOL

I just had lunch and was amusing myself by looking at the mirror at the end of the secret tube. You can see what's behind you without anyone knowing you're looking! Excuse my ignorance but do you reckon that's one of the reasons why they called it the spy?

I thought they called it that because of all the secret compartments in the bag! :P

In any case - welcome to the forum and post pics soon! :P:nuts:

LOL, I use that little mirror to check myself after I've eaten. Just to make sure I don't have any lettuce in my teeth or little crumbs on or around my mouth or anything. Never thought of usin' it to check out what's behind me, but that sounds like a plan! These spy bags are too much fun! :P

You have a wonderful collection of bags. :yes: Congrats on your gorgeous new Zucca Spy!! I think your cat is so adorable looking....the Persian type face is expressive and cute. Of course I'm a bit biased as I own a Himmy (or should I say she owns me).

Welcome to the Spy club!!! I have a closet of other bags as well, but the Spies are, hands down, my faves. And the zucca is so lovely! Wear her in good health!