*New* to CHANEL...Silly to worry....??

I also worry about trendy bags. Stick with the classics, I say. I have two CC's, very basic pieces (a black quilted shoulder bag and a caramel caviar shoulder tote). I don't think they will ever go "out." I also believe when you get to a certain age (I'm late 30's) you shouldn't dress too trendy anyway.

Have you ever bought a piece of artwork? You have to love it... you're going to live with it!

If you don't love black, then you don't. You can't force yourself to love something.

If you're not feeling Chanel, then keep buying what you love.

So what do we have... you don't care for the colour black, you don't like silver HW and it's not LV. I think you answered your own question as to whether you should try a Chanel. :smile:

i'd only buy something i REALLY love... if i dont feel that i wouldnt keep the bag because ultimately it might end up sitting at the back of your closet unused (i speak from past experience). Keep an eye out for the new bags coming out next season and who knows you might find the perfect chanel for yourself then! =)

First of all congrats on your purchase. Second I think you are getting a beautiful bag. But if you were to only buy bags because of their popularity stature, then you would always be chasing. I personally think its a beautiful bag and wouldn't care if they sold it anymore or it was out. Fashion always repeats itself and Chanel is classic.