New to Celine...what do u think?

Honestly, for me, it's a plus that the Celine is less mainstream than the LV. The LV is great, but the ubiquitous nature of the monogram (it's of course been faked and ripped off so many times) makes it a little less special than the Celine. Celine to me, suggests someone who knows a bit more about what they're buying, they haven't just spotted the world's most famous monogram and jumped on it. And the Celine will definitely be better quality, partly for this reason, LV must produce miles and miles of that canvas every year and they know it sells evern if the quality is poor. This Celine bag also looks a lot more mature somehow, more substantial and more serious as an accesory. The LV just looks a little... tacky in comparison (sorry!)

I LOVE my Celine small drawstring much better quality than LV at this point
View attachment 5058560
I don't have any LV canvas anymore. Not worth it at these prices. Does the Neo noe have an adjustable strap. The Céline strap is
I am going to go see it in green when I next go to the store now. I was saving up for a green box but this looks just *chef’s kiss*

Reactions: MrsSlocomb